Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm Back

Hey everyone I just got back from California for another wedding! I took a lot of great pictures, here is a picture of the dress I wore.
It was my grandmother's that she wore to her rehearsal dinner for her wedding in the early 1960s.

If you want more info on the alterations CLICK HERE!
Then we took a dip in the pool during the reception.
After that we had a couple days to relax and I drove a golf cart around the golf course. This was my first time driving, and it was super fun!
Here I am just wearing High waisted capris from Bettie Page Clothing and a simple gingham button down shirt. More pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute golf cart driver. I love the picture by the pool also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yellow dress is stunning!!
    I actually just stumbled upon your mothers blog and then through there to you. You have great style and you're so lucky to have a gorgeous Mum who is happy to make/alter you all these beautiful clothes! x

    ReplyDelete