Friday, August 16, 2013

Sewing Projects

Hello Everyone! I have so many sewing projects still to do, and am putting off some summer projects until next summer since fall is coming up anyways.
1. This weekend I am going to sew a red swimsuit top, which I will pair with the Bombshell Swimsuit Bottoms, which my mom has nicely offered to make for me.

2. Next, I plan on altering my yellow vintage dress, which used to be my grandmother's wedding rehearsal dress in the early 1960s.
3. Then, I will get back to my red dress, which had been put on hold due to the bodice being huge! So, then I will get back to that.

4. Next, I will be drafting a pattern using Gertie's New book for better sewing Pattern. Specifically the circle skirt pattern, which will be nice for odd pieces of fabric I have left over from other projects.


Keep reading to see how the suit turns out, as well as my other projects!

1 comment:

  1. The Bombshell suit is going to be great. I love your fabric choice.
    XOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete